Re: Directory browsing prob.

After deleting the cache, I was able to see my new changes. It's kinda
strange though, that other 'regular' html pages will update by the browser,
at least when you choose refresh. However that doesn't even work for me with
directory browsing. I'm sure that most of the users on this intranet won't
even think to do this from time to time...weird.

Tom

btw, I was using MSIE, but same thing either way.