Re: Bug? WorkAround?

Ang-Chih Kao schrieb:

> Hi,
>
> I think I've found a bug.  The bug is best demonstrated, if you remove
> index.ssi, and index.htm from the WebRoot directory.  When in directory
> listings, you get the "Parent Directory".  Logically, there should be no
> Parent Directory, or if there is, it should be itself.  Yet, when you click
					^^
	So Pi3Web does it here. There isn't the above problem on my machine
	running Pi3Web 1.03.

--
with regards
Holger

Holger 'Zimpel' Zimmermann    Contact me:
Wendishain                    tel./fax company: on demand
Germany                       tel./fax private: on demand
homepage: http://home.t-online.de/home/zimpel/
web server: surf to it from my homepage (online every
            Sunday 20:00-24:00 GMT, start shifted again)
e-Mail:     zimpel@t-online.de