From: Jamie K [mailto:jlk@innernet.net]
Sent: Tuesday, July 21, 1998 2:05 PM
To: pi3-users@johnroy.com
Subject: Dynamic IP address support...

Hey there everyone...
    I looked around through the back-mailing list, and didn't see anything that addresses this topic, so here I am. Anyways, a lot of people out there have ISP's that use dynamic IP addresses. Being that pi3web doens't exactly support this, is there anything around this issue? It can be used, but the user's IP address needs to be entered into the hostname field everytime the user log onto the ISP. (even more frequently if the IP changes while connected) FYI-I'm running the '95 version, and know that there's probably a work-around for the Linux version. Anyone out there have any suggestions?
Thanks, preciate it.
-Jamie