Re: Isapi-question

In general I think you're OK to do this, you can send the client
a ful response while continuing with other processing. It might
be an issue to make sure the data that you write is flushed down
the socket to the browser (as buffering is used by default), not
sure is ISAPI have flushing functionality, if this is a problem
an option could be added to ISAPI20.cpp to allow you to specify
that flushing is done by default.

Hope this helps,
John