Re: HAHAHA: PHP3.0

It works.  Or atleast on the one PHP3 script that I have tested it on.
It's still on my web server at http://m31.mit.edu/cgi-php3/test.php3
Oh interesting thing, if you just go to http://m31.mit.edu/ you will get a
501, which is what I was trying to make into a 404.
Actually, for step 13, this is how it looks in my config file:
	Variable "AUTH_TYPE=$x"
	Variable "CONTENT_LENGTH=$Y"
	Variable "CONTENT_TYPE=$C"
	Variable "HTTPS=$g"
	Variable "&if($K,HTTPS_KEYSIZE=$K,)"
	Variable "&if($K,HTTPS_SECRETKEYSIZE=$G,)"
#	Variable "GATEWAY_INTERFACE=CGI/1.1"
	Variable "PATH_INFO=$I"
#	Variable "PATH_TRANSLATED=$Z"
	Variable "QUERY_STRING=$q"
	Variable "REMOTE_ADDR=$A"
	Variable "REMOTE_HOST=$h"
	Variable "REMOTE_IDENT=$i"
	Variable "REMOTE_USER=$u"
#	Variable "REQUEST_METHOD=$m"
	Variable "SCRIPT_NAME=$z"
#	Variable "SERVER_NAME=$v"
	Variable "SERVER_PORT=&if($p,$p,&if($K,443,80))"
	Variable "SERVER_PROTOCOL=$H"
#	Variable "SERVER_SOFTWARE=$S"

It's probably not the enviroment block since it seems that if you unrem one
of the remmed lines, and remm a bunch of others, it's still gonna give an
error.
My guess is that PHP3 tries to do a form interpret based on the info
provided.  Don't know.