Re: HAHAHA: PHP3.0

Cool,
And it works?, I tried to play with this problem on friday but my computer
battery ran out...

This is the heavy approach of making a whole new mapping for php3 files
- I think I'd like to find some way to make this easier to setup, add
something to the admin GUI.

Anyhow I also though of just kicking off the php3 for files with
extension .php or something (CommandLineByExt), but the furtherist I got
was some error about no input...

About step 13 - I have no idea, I you found that you had to comment
out all 6 lines I'm thinking its a problem with the size of the
environment block?

Later,
John