geting started

Hello my hopeful fewllow pi3-users
I am very new to this and would like any and all help I can get on the
making of this server work. The first thing i need to know is after I create
a initial web page how do i set it in place so others will have access to my
server and as well setting up a file listing to other that they can access
them Im not to good at understanding all this lingo and as I said I am very
new to this . So, if anyone can help please let me know
                        Thank You All

                    Wolf benzinger