[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Pi3Web and Cold Fusion
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Pi3Web and Cold Fusion
- From: email@example.com (John P Roy)
- Date: Tue, 30 Dec 1997 06:15:28 -0500 (EST)
- In-Reply-To: <34A8759C.B0A0D239@virtualguru.net> from "Scott Graves" at Dec 29, 97 11:16:56 pm
> Does pi3 support the use of cold fusion?
By my understanding -
Cold fusion uses a CGI adapter to link to the HTTP server - and
Pi3Web supports CGI - so Pi3Web should fully support cold fusion.
There may be other options (such as ISAPI) that might work a little
better (where faster=~better).