Re: .shtml fun

Hi,

I thought there was an option in the Server config thingy.  Oh well, if
there isn't, find the config.pi3 and look for the line
	CheckPath DirectoryExists IndexFile="index.ssi" IndexFile="index.html"
IndexFile="index.htm" IndexFile="default.ssi" IndexFile="default.htm"
IndexFile="default.html"

All you do is add another IndexFile="index.shtml" at the endd or wherever
you want it.
Save, and restart Pi3.