Re: .shtml fun

Dan Walker schrieb:

> Hello, pi3-ers. The joy of SSI has captured me, but I need a little
> help. :)
>
> Basically, I've changed all of my extensions to .shtml, which means that
> anyone trying to come up with any index.html files gets my directory
> listing instead. How do I make pi3 direct anyone looking for index.html,
> when it's not found, go on to index.shtml?

Hi Dan,
- Open /Pi3Web&Conf/Config.Pi3 with an editor
- look for line 'CheckPath DirectoryExists IndexFile="index.html" ...'
- Add your default index file name (the order of the separate   IndexFile=
entries is the search order of Pi3Web).
- Save Config.Pi3
- Restart server

It should work at once. A hint: change only file extensions of files
that really contain SSI code into .shtml or .ssi. The reason? All SSI
files are extra parsed for SSI-statements. It could slow down the
server otherwise.

--
with regards
Holger

Holger 'Zimpel' Zimmermann    Contact me:
Wendishain                    tel./fax company: on demand
Germany                       tel./fax private: on demand
homepage: http://home.t-online.de/home/zimpel/
web server: surf to it from my homepage (online every
            Sunday 20:00-24:00 GMT, start shifted again)
e-Mail:     zimpel@t-online.de