Directory browsing prob.

I have a link from my webpage (on local intranet) to a directory, to which
Pi3Web displays it in HTML form (default).

However, if I change the directory contents (add folder, add a file, etc),
and then go to the page, it shows the same...doesn't get updated. Even
hitting refresh on the browser doesn't help. Is there a file somewhere that
stores this information, that I can delete, so it will rebuild, or what?
This happens on other peoples computers too, when i make an update, they
don't get it.

Thanks,

Tom