Pi3 and the works (fwd)

Forwarded message:
From jroy@search.netrunners.com  Mon Sep 14 11:19:56 1998
From: "Brian Loss" <h14me@hotmail.com>
To: pi3users@johnroy.com
Subject: Pi3 and the works
Date: Mon, 14 Sep 1998 08:18:20 PDT

Users,
I have Windows 95 and NT version 3.51, Is there a program that can
change my localhost ip address of 127.0.0.1 to something else and still
run locally, and maybe run with the internet.
Plus, have a standalone DNS entry that is not ran my another internet
site, but a program that will run on my computer (and will I have to be
connected to the internet for it to work). Is it called BIND and DNS. I
can accept attachments of any size.

PS - Is there a novell server program that can allow my internet pages
to be seen from any workstation running the novell client even if they
are stored on the server, not running the internet, to open my pages,
either typing a ip address or DNS address?

Novell Server (WEB Page Server)--Workstation

                               --Workstation

                               --My computer