Re: www.johnroy.com is online again!

Now that johnroy is online again, I thought I should get my sever back on
line. I originally had the server installed on Win95, now I am on NT4.

I am having a problem getting the mappings to work. Does every directory
needs to be mapped, and if so does this include sub directories? Could
somebody point me to the proper documentation?

http://phill.theworxco.net/index.html is my home page, it has a image that
is located in a folder called images, yet it does not show up. I went to the
list archive, but could not find a relevant post, if I may make a
request/suggestion, a search feature would help because I feel certain that
this has been covered before.

Thanks for the help,

Phill Fox
phill@theworxco.net