CGI again

Hi!

I have qa question regarding running CGI perl scripts from user's home
directory. My scripts work fine, when I run them from c:\Pi3Web\Cgi-Bin,
but they wouldn't work, when I run them from
c:\home\user\public_html\cgi-bin. I get the error message:

501 Not implemented
The requested method has been been implemented on this server.

Examples can be found at:
    http://f9pc25.ijs.si/~mali/gb.html    (runs script from Pi3Web's
cgi-bin)
    http://f9pc25.ijs.si/~mali/gb_at_home.html    (runs script from
~/mali/cgi-bin directory)

Any ideas how to fix it or can it be fixed at all?

Regards,
    Tadej

--
Tadej MALI                              room: C78a
Jozef Stefan Institute                   tel: + 386 61 177 38 32

PLEASE NOTE: Some Quantum Physics Theories Suggest That When the
Consumer Is
Not Directly Observing This Product, It May Cease to Exist or Will Exist
Only
in a Vague and Undetermined State.