request for information

Hi all,

I want to ask you if anybody has material (press articles, test results etc.)
about Pi3Web or the competitors (Apache, IIS...). The reason is I write an
article for a German magazine about Pi3Web and I need some background material.
Personal practice is helpful too. Any feedback in English/German is very
welcome.

--
with regards
Holger

Holger 'Zimpel' Zimmermann    Contact me:
Wendishain                    tel./fax company: on demand
Germany                       tel./fax private: on demand
homepage: http://home.t-online.de/home/zimpel@t-online.de
web server: surf to it from my homepage (online every
            Sunday 20:00-24:00 GMT, start 1. Jule 1998)
e-Mail:     zimpel@t-online.de