Redirect?

After finally getting the hang of setting up an non IP virtual host I find myself stumped for what I want to do next.

I've set up PI3 so that  clients can preview their Web Site prior to final publication. I also do graphic design work and work with other graphic artists on assorted projects.

What I want to do is set up PI3 so that it "redirects" to a directory on another drive and just shows what graphics are there so that one can download them and  have the artists upload also.

What is the best/simplest way to implement this?

Thanks

WARNING: This Product Attracts Every Other Piece of Matter in the Universe, Including the Products of Other Manufacturers, with a Force Proportional to the Product of the Masses and Inversely Proportional to the Distance Between Them.

ICQ: 186693

Home Server: tim.tzo.com

Internet Phone: 186693

Please use ICQ first to arrange the call.