RE: LocalHost - Offline problem

I used to have a similar problem. I solved it by setting IE4 to connect via
a LAN-connection. View - Internet options - Connection. The downside to this
is that you do not connect automatically when you start your browser. When
you connect in any other way you can surf both the internet and the intranet
at the same time. No need for proxies or anything. When I go online I do
this by starting my mail-reader. After checking for new mail I either cancel
the connection or I switch to my browser.

Wigle.