More Questions - the answers are so good!

I continue to use pi3web - which is working flawlessly. I am using localhost
to test CGI/SSI based applications locally. I am amping different projects
to localhost/project_name/ the disadvantage is that /file_name links go to
localhost/file_name instead of localhost/project_name/file_name like they
would when the pproject is finished and placed on project_name.com. What
funtions do this? I have been playing with the virtual settings, but am
getting nothing that seems to work. It all needs to run without launching my
internet dialup, maybe project.localhost? is that possible?

Once again, thanks for all suggestions and replies.
Nathan R Heagy
-- -- --
Sites Built Better
http://heagy.com