[Fwd: SSI exec]

I had the same problem and the receiver of this forwarded
message too. It is a problem with the current version of
Pi3. Try to solve it in the way suggested in the forwarded

with regards

Holger 'Zimpel' Zimmermann    Contact me:
Wendishain                    tel./fax company: on demand
Germany                       tel./fax private: on demand
homepage: http://home.t-online.de/home/zimpel@t-online.de
web server: surf to it from my homepage (online every
            Sunday 20:00-24:00 GMT, start 1. June 1998)
e-Mail:     zimpel@t-online.de

You're the second person is 1 week to bring up the problem and
probably the 10th in total. I need to put in some extra things
here. For #exec virtual the file parameter should be treated as an
original URL and parsed accordingly. For #exec file theres more
flexibility perhaps something like

    <!--#exec file="./cgi/counter.exe" QUERY_STRING="main" -->

Where the QUERY_STRING variable is set to "main" for the child
script, just like the script had been accessed by

This mechanism could be used to set any number of the environment
variables of the child CGI program. Hmmm.

Got any suggestions on standard ways of solving these problems/
how other web servers allow it?

Then I'll try to release a patch or version 1.0.3 or something with
these fixes.