RE: DNS Server

Do you really want to use win95 for such services? I would STRONGLY
suggest getting Win NT. It really is worth the extra expense if you are
going to be running 7/24 Internet services like email and a web server.

could someone do me a huge favor?

i need to setup 2 dns servers (primary and secondary) but i can't get any
dns server software up and running. but could someone help me by telling
me where i can get a good dns server for win95 and also make the config
files for me?

I just want the:
1.mail server to run under mail.vertigo.dynip.com
2.webserver to run under www.vertigo.dynip.com and vertigo.dynip.com
3.ftp server to run under ftp.vertigo.dynip.com and vertigo.dynip.com
4.and the server that i have to logon to to make the domain accessable is
discovery.dynip.com