nevermind...

nevermind about the problems about pi3web crashing on me when i try to load up the site... i fixed it somehow. but anyway hey Ang-Chih Kao....where did you get the linux software? i wanna try puting linux on my laptop somehow but can't seem to find a version of it to do so.

and also john i was wondering about this but what OS do you run the webserver on and what email/list server do you use?

sorry one more thing too... does anyone know of any dos utility that can convert email to text?