Re: FW: National Condom Week Slogans

Please do not get a technological mailing list caught up in this stuff.  As a
Christian teenager(almost 14), I do not find this stuff very funny.  I joined
this mailing list to see what was going on with pi3web, because it sounds like
a really cool program.  (Speaking of Pi3Web, if anyone can help me, I've tried
to install it about a dozen times, redownloading it each time, and every time
as soon as it is done unzipping the files and it runs the installation
program, I see a dialog for a fraction of a second, then the contents of the
menu disappear and it is just solid gray.  I've tried dragging the window to
uncover the dialog, but that does not work.  I'm running Win95 on a 486/50
Packard Bell.  Anyone that can help, I would really appreciate it.  I've been
tying off and on for over two or three months to get this to work for me, and
Linux is just to large to download and I don't want to have to buy it.  Also,
I thought you guys might like to know that Pi3Web was listed in Windows
Magazine June issue as one of the top 100 shareware.  Congratulations, Mr.
John Roy!)  But, please keep this stuff like these forwarded messages off this
list and let's discuss what it was set up about, Pi3Web.

Adam Fast