Re: Formmail from matt script archive

Well,
from winerror.h:
//
// MessageId: ERROR_BAD_EXE_FORMAT
//
// MessageText:
//
//  %1 is not a valid Windows NT application.
//
#define ERROR_BAD_EXE_FORMAT             193L

so it looks like NT does not like your version of formmail.exe, perhaps
there was a problem download it?, it any case you should be able to invoke
the program from the command line, i.e.

	DOS> formmail.exe

	hello.....

It won't emulate the behaviour of the web server directly (becuase
environment variables will not be set the same). But if NT complains
at this point that it can't execute the file, the problem is not
the web server but formmail.exe - try this.

Hope this helps,
John