how to setup ActiveState PerlScript on Pi3Web

Folks-

   The documentation mentions that it is possible to use PerlScript (from
ActiveState's version of Perl for Win32) with Pi3Web, but I am confused
about how to set this up.  I've been searching the web for setup documentation
of any kind (even for IIS), but I haven't found any.  Also, since the setup
for IIS is somewhat automated, I am not having much success trying to
transfer this over to Pi3Web 'by hand'.  Could someone give me brief
instructions or point me to a FAQ which describes what to do?

Thank you for your consideration.

Toni Harbaugh-Blackford
harbaugh@ncifcrf.gov