A script problem

Hello Pi3-users!
I downloaded a free script from http://www.dcscripts.com called
DCProtect. I thought it would work, because it said it was compatible
with unix and nt. I read the instructions, but when I ran it, it had
problems.
I ran it on a DOS prompt, it said something like "flock () is not
compatible with WIN95".
Could someone download it, and see what the problem is?
Also, look at the sample.cgi file completely, It has varibles to be
corrected.
If "flock()" will not work with win95 could it be disabled or altered to
work?

Also, I heard that when this script was introduced, you had to pay 30
u.s. dollars, expensive for a script?

Thanks a lot for helping,
Brian