Re: Unidentified subject!

Dmitry A. Kulinitch schrieb:
> Hello ,
>   I want change log file string format. But I don't know
the common logfile format is a CERN/NCSA standard. Note that if
you change it.

>   according between full SSI variables and short Pi3 variables:
>   For example:
The known CGI/SSI variables are created from the internal Pi3Web
variables when CGI/SSI is executed.

>   Is this table exist or I must describe each Pi3 vars by my self?
>   If I must make my own description - how I can do it?
>   Else I will glad to know how people analyzed log files of Pi3 for
>   creating some statistic results...
You should have a look at the description of the variables and of
usefull logical/string functions in the server documentation:

> Best regards,
>  Dmitry A. Kulinitch

with regards

Holger 'Zimpel' Zimmermann    Contact me:
Wendishain                    tel./fax company: on demand
Germany                       tel./fax private: on demand
homepage: http://home.t-online.de/home/zimpel/
web server: surf to it from my homepage (online every
            Sunday 20:00-24:00 GMT, start shifted again)
e-Mail:     zimpel@t-online.de