Offence under US code Title 47, Sec 227(b) (1) (C)

Dear sir, you yourself have just spammed over 30 people.    All 30 of us,
do not appreciate your action.  Direct your inquires to the appropriate
people, and not by spamming us.  Should you continue to exercise such
blatant lack of common sense, the appropriate action will be taken.

Since, it appears that you have landed yourself on the pi3 mailing list.
Email pi3-users-request@johnroy.com to be removed.  And if your pea-sized
brain was of a working status, you would see tha the email was not an
unsolicited advertisement.  So shut up, and get out.